Bubble Cannon 2 Bubble Cannon 2

I love it

It's really addictive.I don't know why.

Supreme Deer Hunting Rev. Supreme Deer Hunting Rev.

Needs a lot of polishing...

I was enjoying how sadistic the game was but it just was missing an awful lot.
It really annoyed me how you spend most of the game killing one deer and then just buying upgrades. You should make each of the stages considerably longer.

There was a lot elsewhere to be looked into, just like layering problems with certain graphics, i.e. the scope going on top of the 'press s' thing.

Otherwise you've got the foundation of a pretty nice game.

MAZE - an adventure MAZE - an adventure

You need to learn about optimisation

Because there's no way that could take nearly 7mb. There was no animation and very little art and just a short loop of a song.
It was an ok game, overall, it jsut got a little dull in that so many of the rooms were so alike.

Kirfalas responds:

I suppose I could learn a thing or two about compression... ^^;

Anyway, there was more music in there than you think, probably.

Also, that the rooms were alike was done on purpose, since it was a maze. If every room looked different, it would be pretty hard to get lost, now wouldn't it? :P

Operation WHALE Operation WHALE

Could be better

Could do with some better sound effects, an in-game score counter.
Also, you have it in the wrong size, the menu screen's writing appears above the top of the screen.
It's a good idea, just needs polishing, a lot of polishing.

KSTUDIO responds:

refresh size of game

Bars of Black and White Bars of Black and White

Loved it

It's one of the few types of games where I didn't run to the manual for help because it was all fairly logical rather than random methods of doing things.
The art wasn't the best but it gave the game a kind of charm. Nice work!

Run Run Fury Run Run Fury

I don't understand how this made the front page

It's really disappointing, there's too much noise and it's just the same thing over and over.

Animal Crossing Adventure Animal Crossing Adventure

Looks good

It looks good, but it's not really a game.

Thinking outside the box Thinking outside the box

Umm...

I'm not sure if I'm an idiot or you were just taking the piss, but I don't get it.

Johnny Crash Does Texas Johnny Crash Does Texas

Umm...I played this before on my phone...

It was actually better on my phone to be honest, there were levels, rather than repeating this one task.

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Should've called it...

Destroy all rats.

I dunno what I thought of this. It just wasn't very immersive. It didn't make you feel like the guy shoulda been scared, more that he was just shooting people for fun.